Monday, January 10, 2011

Musings


I'm stuck in auto-pilot right now. There are all of these projects I'd like to get done but I either can't muster the time or the resolve to make them happen. Some are creative - I'd like to begin sewing again and the 16 place-mats I made before Christmas don't count. Some are spiritual - I'm feeling the stirrings of my soul and its thirst for more knowledge but I'm procrastinating about which Bible to pick up and read. Should I go for the Douay-Rheims, the NAB or the RSV (Catholic Edition). Of course, according to Fr. Corapi the best Bible is the one you will open and read ;-) I'd also like to dig deeper into photography and graphic design but am suffering from a creativity block. My life is so full and sometimes I feel like I'm just being swept away with all of the action. Health scares, financial woes, and family drama. All in all, though, I'm very aware of how blessed I am. Today is the beginning of going out and recovering who I am...not simply someone's wife, mother, Nana, or friend but just me...creative, full of life and love, and always striving to serve God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!