Saturday, January 14, 2012

Remembering the Innocents

Today I want to share an excellent post from Catholic Sistas, a collaborative blog to which I sometimes contribute. Remembering the Innocents was written by my friend, Michelle and gives an excellent account of a parish pro-life commemoration she just hosted....


"This past week our Right to Life group held a candlelight memorial service in remembrance of all the babies and mothers lost to abortion. It was such a moving experience. When I was putting together all that we were going to do I tried my hardest to determine what kinds of things were “too much” to introduce and what kinds of statistics and/or pictures would make the greatest impact. It was a hard task to do. I knew that besides those who would come from the parish we also would have the entire middle and high school youth groups there as well as representatives from our local pregnancy resource center, the West Georgia Right to Life representative and someone from the paper. It was a daunting task. How do you bring such a sensitive, yet important, topic to those who may not have any knowledge about abortion?" continue reading Remembering the Innocents

Thanks for stopping by! Please check us out often and do some pro-life evangelizing by sharing what you see!
In His Name for Life,
Birgit J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!