Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lenten Photo Challenge - Day #8 Gift

The awesome Catholic Sistas (CS) blog has an innovative new project for Lent. We are challenged to come up with an Instagram photo each day, using a list of topics of their choosing. Then we are invited to post them on their Facebook fan page. It's up to us to find inspiration for the photo in our own lives.

I thought that this would be a great way for me to find some much needed structure for this blog of mine. As a contributor to CS, I seem to be able to adhere to a schedule, yet here on my own blog, I tend to procrastinate. One of the obstacles I come up against is the need to pen a post that has lots of substance and weight. Perhaps if I commit to a more brief style, I'll overcome both my wordy inclinations and the length of time between posts. So here's my thought. I'll briefly blog about their topic and share the Instagram that I have been inspired to submit each day.

Today, February 20, 2013, the topic is 'GIFT'

When I think of the word gift, my attention is immediately drawn to children. The Bible frequently tells us that children are a treasure, a gift, and a reward.


For your ease of participation, I have posted the CS list of topics below (click to enlarge):


Happy Instagram posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!