Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lenten Photo Challenge - Day #9 Family


The awesome Catholic Sistas (CS) blog has an innovative new project for Lent. We are challenged to come up with an Instagram photo each day, using a list of topics of their choosing. Then we are invited to post them on their Facebook fan page. It's up to us to find inspiration for the photo in our own lives.


Today, February 21, 2013, the topic is 'FAMILY'

When I think of family I experience the warm feeling of belonging I get from the large, extended family to which I belong. Our parents, both only children, gave us the gift of family by growing us into a close knit family of 6 siblings. Now that the siblings are grown, we have oodles of cousins to socialize with. My grandchildren are fortunate that their parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins are always ready for yet another family get together. Here, is a small group of of cousins at a birthday party we recently celebrated.


For your ease of participation, I have posted the CS list of topics below (click to enlarge):


Happy Instagram posting!

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!