Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Facebook Deception - Day #2

Yesterday I posted about the censorship that Facebook practices when it comes to pro-life content. A pro-life friend of mine had her pro-life memes removed by Facebook and then was locked out of her account for 24 hours for defying them by reposting her graphics. In solidarity with her, I posted the banned memes both on my personal wall and on my Designs by Birgit fan page. I also created a meme, illustrating their unfair censorship.

At the end of the day I received this message when I attempted to log into my own Facebook account:


It seems that Big Brother has a long arm! In any case, Facebook wins: 1) if I repost I, too, will be blocked and in danger of losing my account or 2) if I don't repost they will have successfully prevented the truth from being presented. 

I pray for those who feel the need to utilize unfair practices to hide the truth. They simply have no other method of battling the truth - they lack facts to shore up their flawed thinking. Please join me and other pro-life advocates as we struggle to be the voice of the voiceless. Visit Designs by Birgit and become a fan. One by one, we CAN make a difference.

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried at all to "reason with them"? Their intent in blocking these graphic images isn't immediately known, is my own thinking. There are those "wolves" out to block the truth. But even among pro-lifers, there are people who don't agree with displaying these graphic images. It might be worth the time to try to talk to a human being about this, to see if there's any way to encourage them to change their minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent idea! I doubt that it will help but I'm willing to give it a try. Thank you and God bless!

      Delete
  2. They removed the 'Why won't she look at her choice?' photo from my wall too. I can't believe they removed the other one too, what right did they have to do that, for that matter what right did they have to remove either of them? BTW, I have no idea why Google has me as Paula, this is Patty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really annoyed at their random enforcement. There's really no explanation for who they block and who they don't - and why. Their written policy does nothing to clarify.

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!