Friday, March 1, 2013

Facebook Block - I'm Back, But I'm Not

Last night I was finally able to get back into my Facebook account and interact with others. Of course, as luck would have it, I abstain from Facebook on Fridays during Lent. So I'm back - but not really. I did go in and schedule a couple of memes to go live today - so enjoy those until I'm back in full force.

Hopefully this will be the end of my censorship troubles, but who knows! In the mean time, I'd like to say

Thank You

for sticking around to 'hear' me complain and for helping my Designs by Birgit fan page continue to grow. Together we can help build a world that respects all life!

Birgit J


I hope you'll swing by the Designs by Birgit fan page and take a look at my latest creations! And, please, be sure to 'like' and 'share' to help spread the news...all LIFE is precious - Womb to Tomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!