Monday, January 19, 2015

Is Designs by Birgit Sheenazing?


WoooHooo! Sheenazing! 


I don't know what else to say about being an official nominee for the 2015 SHEENAZING Awards! The nomination for an award with such an amazing (Sheenazing) name is certainly an honor and I want to give many thanks for being included.

You can vote here. Designs by Birgit is listed under the 'Smartest Blog' entry. I know, LOL!

You may or may not know the specifics of Designs by Birgit so I'll introduce myself as a Catholic, prolife, mother, wife, and Nana. My aim is to share my faith, through creativity, with anyone who reads or views my offerings.

The topics on the Designs by Birgit blog range from encouragement to fellow Catholics and non-Catholics alike, to a bit of homespun fun. An experience in my youth brings a fervent need to share the prolife message. And my love of family drives attention to posts about homeschooling, crafts, sewing, cooking, and such. As an Art Major, I like to share my own creative work - especially photography.

All of the posters and most of the photos you see are my own work and can be freely shared - as long as my copyright/watermark stays in place. So far my prolife posters have been used all over the US of A as well as in other countries such as Ireland and Brazil.

I know several of the nominees and am a fan of some that I don't know. Best wishes and good luck in being as Sheenazing as you can! You can vote here. Designs by Birgit is listed under the 'Smartest Blog' entry. I know, LOL!

+JMJ+

The hostess of these awards, Bonnie from A Knotted Life, has this to say in explaining this award:


"The Sheenazing Blogger Awards are named for Venerable Fulton J. Sheen. Sheen was amazing at using the newest forms of media to communicate the beauty of the Catholic Church and his love of Christ to the world. I'm positive that Sheen would be a blogger were he alive today and that he is in Heaven, totally approving of this award."

You can vote here.
Designs by Birgit is listed under the 'Smartest Blog' entry. I know, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!