Thursday, May 14, 2015

Onward and Upward

Change.

Most of us don't like it - especially when we're involuntarily thrust into it. Yet, as people of God, we are mindful that our heavenly Father knows best.

As we are consistently told, both by scripture and our good priests, change is a necessity. It makes us who we are. If we accept it, and even embrace it, we will continue to cherish what life has in store.

If we fight it, tooth and nail, we will not prevent it - we will only make our road that much more difficult.

This is such a time for our family. Please remember us in prayer, as we traverse an unfamiliar road.

And as scripture tells us, let us remember the words "Be Not Afraid"! He goes before us and lights the way!


Fear not, for I am with thee: turn not aside, for I am thy God: I have strengthened thee, and have helped thee, and the right hand of my just one hath upheld thee. ~Isaiah 41:10


For thoughts along the same lines, check out When Will Be the Last Time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback...I love to know what is on your mind! My comment section is set for moderation and your post will be visible shortly!